Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Issue 2 reflection

This issue I felt that I did a much better job than I did last time. I procrastinated a lot less. I still haven't learned to procrastinate on time but I will (just Kidding). I put more effort into this issue than i did on the last one. Even before I got paired up with Danielle (which was great) I really wanted to make my page the best it could be. I think I just got lucky by getting really cool stories assigned to my page  so I wanted to make a cool page to go with them. But no matter how cool my page was my   story wasn't on it which was what I think my shortcoming was on this issue. I think I tend to put less effort into the stories that take more work than I want to do. But people still needed it and they can't do their page if I don't do my story so that should have been the most important thing on my mind. 
This issue I plan to just do my stories on time so everyone can get their work done. Also just putting it out there I HATE MAST HEAD!!!! HATE IT!!!! That STUPID thing just throws me off. But I figure if i just get my stories done this issue then everyone can get on with their work.
     

5 comments:

  1. Okay. You hit some marks with your self-assessment. How did you change your procrastination habits? What does it mean you put in more effort? I like that you did that, but you need to be more specific in your assessment, okay? I like that you realized that your work habits impact the production process of the others. Please make sure that you keep that in mind.

    As far as the Mast Head goes, just do it one time and do it well. That way, you don't have to recreate it over and over. It's good practice too. I think you let small stuff like that get to you and your productivity. Sometimes, you just gotta take a deep breath and finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, its soo funny how you put out the mast head thing because its true i know you hate it, anyways ill help you with the procrastination thing if you help me and shannen to not murder bradley >___<

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS POSITIVE THOUGHTS! You beat procrastination?! COOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that was funny.
    That's true though, not turning stuff in on time can be a real pain in the *beep* lol. I have trouble with procrastination too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I procrastinate a lot also, but not as much as Thung!!! XD

    ReplyDelete